For the past hour i have been sitting here thinking about the past 5 1/2 yrs. I have cried, laughed, and cried some more. The past 5 yrs have been difficuilt for me for various reasons. It all started with being dxd with parkinson's disease, loosing my baby boy(miscarriage) heart disease, cervical cancer, conversion disorder, ptsd. I have been thru the ringer and back, im not writing this for sympathy, i am writing this because i feel that maybe in someway who ever reads this will not give up hope. And know that GOD is there for you if you ask. I dont know why all these things happened to me but i can say this with each thing it has brought someone new into my life for which i am very grateful and thank GOD for each day. Anyone who knew me in school would tell you i was never one to make a public speach, i basicly showed up tried to be unnoticed and get thru those 4 yrs. Now i can say that i have done more public speaking in 5 yrs than i did my whole life. With each thing that has happened to me it has made me a stronger person yes even on my bad days stronger meaning my faith gets stronger everyday, i believe GOD has a plan and though i can't see or understand it yet, someday i will. Because he lives in my heart and gives me hope of eternal life with no pain. I know that when i go out places people look at me funny, they may laugh. but i hold my head high and i am not ashamed, because I HAVE PARKINSONS.....PARKINSONS DOES NOT HAVE ME!!!!
IF YOU ARE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND PRAY FOR YOU EVERYDAY,
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE GOD GAVE ME THAT LOVE FOR EVERYONE
I PRAY FOR YOU BECAUSE I PRAY FOR EVERYONE
AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TOUCHED MY LIFE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) WORDS CANNOT
DESCRIBE WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME AND I PRAY THAT YOU KNOW THIS.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And every challenge you have faced has made you a stronger person. I'm glad you are my sister:)
Post a Comment