Tuesday, January 19, 2010

LESSONS LEARNED

I have made decision's in my past, that if i could do over i would choose differently. But you learn from your mistakes and move on, advise your kids on the mistakes you've made and pray they make better decisions than i did. I have also learned not to let people walk all over me because they feel that they are better than me in some way...NEWS FLASH WE ARE ALL THE SAME IN GOD'S EYE'S IF YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD there is no difference. Do i make mistakes today of course, i have to Pray for forgiveness daily. Just because you are a child of God does not make you perfect. Also just because you are a child of God means the devil is after you...not the sinner he (the devil ) already has the sinner he wants to attack the children of God. Anyways i have learned not to make resolutions for the new year....i never end up doing them. All i can strive for is to be a better person today than i was yesturday. I have been hurt by people so bad that words cannot describe, they have burned their bridges, do i forgive them YES . Do i have to associate myself with them NO!!!! When i was saved i was given a love for everyone, and the desire to pray for everyone, and the heart to forgive . Some don't understand this. I can't explain it other than Jesus came into my heart!!!! The most important thing to me is GOD, second is my family, friends, and so on. I always want to be remembered as someone who always showed how much they cared and loved everyone around them

No comments: