Sunday, May 8, 2011
I am in a devastated state of shock and confussion right now. I dont know how i am going to tell my family that there is something wrong. I mean i have been through so much already i dont know how much more i can take and still hold things together. Since 2004 i have been dealt one disaster after another and now just one more thing to add to the list. I have been feeling like crap lately so much fatigue and depressed and memory loss. I am going to have to start writing in a journal daily just to keep up with things. This new diagnoses has just floored me it is very heartbreaking. This is just a very unsetteling time and i need to have some time for myself just to breath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Call me when you are ready to talk about it. Love you.
Post a Comment