Monday, August 3, 2009





Today i have felt GODS MERCIES. I know people are praying for me i can feel it and i thank you all for that. I am so blessed with family and friends that care so much about me. I love each and everyone of you. I reallly want each of you to know that you have touched my life in ways you will never know. I know GOD is with me HE shows me everyday how lucky i am with 2 beautiful healthy daughters and a husband who loves me and takes care of me. Which I thank GENE AND LYNETTE for , you have raised a wonderful man that you should be proud of. We have our differences but we have also learned to work through them, I know that GOD put me and rik together for a reason and i know that i love rik always have and always will. He is my one true love, my soul mate , my best friend. I have learned alot about myself in the last 5 years, some not so good but people change and i think i have changed for the better. To all my parkie family you have changed my life in ways unbelievable , you have helped me through tough times and have made me laugh in good times. I pray that everyone experiences GODS MERCIES the way i have lately. I have truly been blessed.


LOVE TO ALL
Wen

No comments: