My beautiful daughters
You never know or experience true love till you have the love of a child. My girls are my world and dont know what i would do without them. I am sure i wouldnt fight so hard for the things i do. They are what keeps me going, if not for them im sure i wouldnt have the will to get up everyday. maybe you think im crazy or maybe not. I have been reading pride and prejudice again lol jane austen is my favorite author Bri already wants to read it but i dont believe she is old enough just yet but believe me when she gets old enough i would love for her to read it and then have a discussion with her about whether she liked it or not. I have heard alot about the book Whithering heights, i just dont seem to be able to get into. I have been reading a few Amish books. I have decided i believe my mom is from Amish descent, she made pear butter the other day lol and one of the books i am reading is an Amish book and what do they make within the first few pages "pear butter " lol and now someone gave her a start to amish bread so she is baking Amish bread which is delicious lol. well i am off to bed for now i have been really sick lately so please pray for me
No comments:
Post a Comment